We’ve been in the Telecommunications business a long time. Over 25 years in fact. In Bermuda alone, we have either operated as a Carrier (Telecom Bermuda, AT&T Wireless) or served as consultants to every single operator on the Island of Bermuda.
We offer many different ways to serve you as a carrier and we understand the issues you face. Things like:
- Revenue Assurance
- Fraud Protection
- New Business Lines
- New Products & Services
- Growing Subscribers
- New Technologies
- Managing Staff
- Customer Care
- Project Management
- Technology Roadmaps
- New Technologies
- Migrating Billing Systems
- Choosing Billing Systems
- Support Across All Business Lines
Roaming Service Bureau
Our expertise involves the launch of Bermuda’s first GSM network, the ability to roam to over 200 countries world-wide from Bermuda and Bermuda’s first Pre-paid GSM service.
Since there are over 800 GSM Operators in more than 200 countries around the world, an Operator may want to contract the services of the Wireless Ventures Roaming Service Team, as the ideal solution to coordinate and simplify the process.
When an Operator chooses to outsource their roaming functions to the RSB, economies of scale can be achieved through our collective experience and ongoing relationships. This results in quicker deployment of roaming services, which increases revenue potential and subscriber satisfaction.
Consider the Roaming Service Bureau as a one stop shop for all your roaming department needs with a centralized reporting structure and single point of responsibility to your organization. No longer do you need to worry about people in other departments with other priorities that may conflict with the roaming priorities. The Roaming Service Team can bridge those differences allowing Mobile Operator personnel to concentrate on other priorities and the Team only concentrates on Roaming.
Roaming Clearing-Financial Clearing
There are a number of benefits with regards to clearing – especially for a small carrier:
- The cost of keeping up to date with the GSM association rules and changes can be saved by having a partner who is closely associated with the association.
- The fact that we represent a large number of roaming relationships means that we carry a lot of weight with regards to receivable (giving a much better chance of getting paid on time or more importantly especially with a relative larger carrier having enough access and priority to resolve issues and disputes).
- The Insight (on-line) system give the carrier access to on-line reporting and keep them informed of their positions and also a vital tool for planning and revenue accounting.
- As the number of agreements grows – the job becomes much more complex – especially as new interworking products get introduced (SMS, MMS, 4G, 5G and more.) and WVL can assist by taking the onus off the carrier to allow them to get on with the task of managing the day to day business.
If you would like more information or would like to know how we can provide a quote, contact us here
Take a look below at some of the clients we serve: